Thursday 30 August 2012

I'm Still Here...

...and crafting!


It's certainly been a glittery year - I went to a few workshops and I've ventured into some new directions (wire is one of my current favourite things to play with) and of course I'm still buying paper faster than anyone could ever ever use it!  The past few days I've been working on Christmas cards (already!)(go me!) and I'll post some pics of those after my camera battery is charged.

I think a few 'catch up' posts are required so I'll cast my mind over the year and see what I can find.

I'll start with a fun card I made for my niece Sarah's birthday way back in May.

Sarah's a tatted rock chick who also loves George Jones and pink.  In other words - she's one of a kind and I love her to bits.

I fell in love with these little skulls - who knew they'd go so well with glitter!

I cut them out on the trusty Cricut using Teresa Collins Scary Chic cartridge and then added some Diamond Sparkles glitter.  The hats were cut from the Celebrations cartridge and decorated with (what else?) more glitter. The background is a bit of Black Magic Coredinations card embossed and sanded, matted onto a piece of torn Core-dinations.


I added an insert of pink vellum, decorating the border with a Martha Stewart punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by!