Monday 13 June 2011

Passing on the Inky Goodness


Following the fun of Leonie's workshop last Sunday - gorgeous goddaughter Genevieve and I spent a few hours with lots of ink, a bit of glitter and some glue last Thursday.

We had a great time - and I think Genevieve is hooked on ink!  We made lots of bits of paper experimenting with lots of inky techniques and trying out my ever growing collection of stamps.  I am in love with a set of 6 Tim Holtz sentiment stamps and tried to shoe horn them on to EVERYTHING.




I am seriously addicted to Distress Inks and if I could would buy every single colour. In fact, I found a site that sells a FULL SET of the inks - but apart from the cost I don't have anywhere to keep them all.  As it is paper is taking over my house.




We also broke out the Pro Markers I bought from Create and Craft last week.  Colouring is as much fun as I remember it being from my childhood.  I think it would be hard to be in a bad mood when you are colouring.

Genevieve managed to finish a card (more than I've done in weeks!) which she made for her sister.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :D There is just too much crafty goodness around. It must be lovely to have your goddaughter to craft with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by!