Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thanks Tags

I recently did some fundraising on my knitting blog - and in return for donations to Parkinson's research I said I'd give people a pair of the yarn-y earrings I took to making a couple of weeks ago.


The fundraising is over and now I'm busy packing up the earrings to send out to the very generous donors.  Here are the first 6 pairs...another 15 to go!



My Martha Stewear 'thanks' punch is getting  a real workout!  And the Black Magic Coredinations is perfect - I've teamed each pair of earrings with a card with a matching 'core' colour.

I think they look quite sweet and I hope the recipients agree!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - these are so cute!! What a lovely idea!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I have my red pair by my computer and I keep picking them up saying, "they're soooo cute".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by!