Thursday 28 April 2011

Fabulous

I have a super fabulous best friend Caroline - who is the most supportive friend  anyone could ever ask for. Over the past few months she has been an absolute rock for me - despite going through a difficult time herself.

To say thanks I made her this card.  Although I've never really been into shoes (scacrilege I know!) - Caroline is definitely a shoe girl so this shoe image from Better Together seemed appropriate.  I flood filled the shoes with the funky stripes and took the word Fabulous from Gypsy Wanderings -- flood filled again with Better Together patterns.



I embossed some blue whitewash coredinations card with the 'plaid' embossing forlder for the background and sanded away. The only other thing it needed was a bit of glitter!  I used Diamond Sparkles on 'fabulous' and added a few thin lines of gold glitter on the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by!