Tuesday 12 July 2011

For a Friend

For a whole lot of reasons I have a number of friends who I owe a world of thanks to this year and slowly but surely I've been making them cards as my small way of beginning to repay the debt.

This card will go to another of those friends.

I stamped the daisies (can't remember where I got these from) with Vesa Mark, embossed with a clear embossing powder.  Then I blended Peeled Paint, Dried Marmalade and Rusty Hinge ink on the page and sprayed the whole thing with Cosmic Shimmer copper spray.  I wiped the ink off of the embossed daisies - and decided I was pleased with the result!!

I matted that page on to a piece of pearlescent card.

For the sentiment, I stamped my Hero Friend definition stamp using Stayz On rusty brown ink onto a plain card which I layered onto a piece of card I'd painted with copper mica shimmer water colour.

I attached the back of the card using 5 eyelets and added white organza ribbon through each of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by!